Happy Easter everyone. πŸ™‚πŸ‘

Well I've been washing my car.

Of course I have!

I hate crowds, traffic, air travel, queuing, etc etc.

Oh don't get me wrong,

I hate much more than that!
Just in relation to 'The Holidays' and things you won't find me doing.

But you will find me driving to 'Honey Cafe' near Brecon tomorrow, to meet my oldest friend and his recently acquired X Power.

Circa 11am if anyone's near by.

No really, I'll buy you a Coffee.

A lovely Veggie Breakfast before a Blast up into the Black Mountains.

I'm not exclusively Veggie, but the breakfast they produce is to be commended.

Chucked a bucket of water over my car today and everything.🀣

20240329_181810.jpg

The Easter weekend can't be any worse than yesterday (Good Friday). Sat at home with no electric and no heating.
The sparky was installing a new consumer unit. I finally decided that the old Wylex bakelite fuse box probably needed replacing. During his testing he found the Zappi charger wasn't earthed so he's back this morning to have a look as it was dark when he found the fault.

Apart from that....

Happy Easter to all 😁

The Easter weekend can't be any worse than yesterday (Good Friday). Sat at home with no electric and no heating.
The sparky was installing a new consumer unit. I finally decided that the old Wylex bakelite fuse box probably needed replacing. During his testing he found the Zappi charger wasn't earthed so he's back this morning to have a look as it was dark when he found the fault.

Apart from that....

Happy Easter to all 😁
There's lucky πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Happy Easter everyone. πŸ™‚πŸ‘
Have a good un. πŸ˜€
And to you too πŸ‘

What would Jesus do ? Almost certainly chocolate πŸ°πŸ‡.

I've got a belated birthday celebration (1kg Toblerone) crashing into Easter ( more Toblerone and chocolate eggs). It's no wonder I come out of the winter seasons needing to lose a stone and worrying about diabetes!!.
Should be in Caernarfon celebrating a friends 50th this weekend but circumstances have conspired so sitting at home, 360 miles away, coughing antisocially. Was really looking forward to the drive as well ( and all them Tesla chargers πŸ˜‰πŸ‘), but Easter weekend traffic maybe not so much.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom