Heater vents reflecting in door mirror.

Vipar

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
As title suggests. Anyone found a solution? I might have to get the black paint out. I am talking about the round ones

It has ever been that way. It used to bother me but I was surprised how soon I stopped noticing them. I used to think O would paint them or tape them up but I so quickly got used to not noticing them 3 years on and I've not touched them. After all, it's not as if they are an unique MG thing since they have been lifted directly from the Audi parts bin

I used permanent Black Marker on the silver reflecting parts, no more annoying reflections !
It takes a little time to get it on the knurled bits, then left to dry, rotate them and fill in the missing spots, job done.

It's annoying, isn't it? It was the first thing I noticed when I got in the car for the first time. Now I've got used to it, but painting them black may solve the problem.

It's annoying, isn't it? It was the first thing I noticed when I got in the car for the first time. Now I've got used to it, but painting them black may solve the problem.
It reduces the reflections, but over time it may need to be re done. I have noticed some breaks in the coating over the year since I did it.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom