HELP with ismart app for NZ & Aus

PoppyQ

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Have had my MG ZS EV for a month now. Initially installed the ismart app and it worked well. 3 days ago I had to re login into the app and had forgot my password so asked app to resend, got the verification code and and made a new password. Logged into app and noted that it didnt come up with previous info like the cars nickname etc, tried to bind with car, but car is telling me it's already bound. It appears I have 2 accounts under the same email address. How would anyone suggest to unbind car and start again. Local dealer can't help unfortunately.

Last edited:
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Have had my MG ZS EV for a month now. Initially installed the ismart app and it worked well. 3 days ago I had to re login into the app and had forgot my password so asked app to resend, got the verification code and and made a new password. Logged into app and noted that it didnt come up with previous info like the cars nickname etc, tried to bind with car, but car is telling me it's already bound. It appears I have 2 accounts under the same email address. How would anyone suggest to unbind car and start again. Local dealer can't help unfortunately.
Potentially call MG New Zealand or a larger branch of MG to provide assistance.

Jerry Pan and Cars is a YouTuber and also an MG dealer out of Auckland who seems to be pretty helpful when it comes to questions with all things NZ MG.

Potentially call MG New Zealand or a larger branch of MG to provide assistance.

Jerry Pan and Cars is a YouTuber and also an MG dealer out of Auckland who seems to be pretty helpful when it comes to questions with all things NZ MG.
Thank you! I have emailed Jerry. Seems so strange that such a glitchy unsupported app is recommended by MG 🤔

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom