Horsham Car Centre - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

Sparkycard

Reaction score
Got my ZS EV (team red) from Horsham car center just after the end of lock down one last year. They gave us information and answered emails during the lockdown. When we could get out they allowed me a good time for test drives and good advise over range, functionality, charging and servicing.
Got a good deal with ICE part exchange and did all the updates (at the time) and fitted the optional extras ready for pick up.
Not looked back and love the car.

Mike

Reaction score
I have used Horsham Car centre MG for aftersales and they have been great. Not so impressed with the sales side, but I ordered my MG before I even knew they were a dealer, not that they were the closest to me, as there was one in Tadworth, which is closer, until they went bust, but again, I didn’t know they existed either until after I had put my deposit down back in July 2019!

I’ve had 2 BMS updates, December 19, the 2nd Generation Comfort System update, the High Voltage Fuse update, the door wiring loom warranty replacement, padded out the A pillar speakers to get rid of the rattles, the BMS update that allows the car to charge while unlocked and the battery heater update (not recommended).
I bought some TPMS sensors from them that they had on the shelf.

I do seem to know more about updates than they do! But they have had no problems with doing them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boban
Recent bookmarks
Top Bottom