Howards Taunton - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

I've been informed Howard's MG Taunton are no longer supporting MG sales or servicing , no reason given.

Sh*t! That was the one I was going to use when Weston super Mare stops. Anyone know if an MG dealership in Bristol is still open?

My dealer Thompson of Stroud packed it in. Something to do with MG franchise showroom requirements I was told. Shame as was an excellent dealer. Have heard Howard’s were very good.

My dealer Thompson of Stroud packed it in. Something to do with MG franchise showroom requirements I was told. Shame as was an excellent dealer. Have heard Howard’s were very good.
Are there any dealers left in Somerset, now that Howards has gone, maybe I should think about changing my car only had it 2 months, because if I break down the nearest dealer will be miles away (Shame it is a nice car) this is going to be good for the competition

Are there any dealers left in Somerset, now that Howards has gone, maybe I should think about changing my car only had it 2 months, because if I break down the nearest dealer will be miles away (Shame it is a nice car) this is going to be good for the competition
You can look where the dealers are here

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom