HS Facelift…

Flatcoat

Reaction score
Huddersfield
Driving
Not an MG
It would be good to know if the next shipment of the HS Hybrids out of China will have any upgrades.

Flatcoat

Reaction score
Huddersfield
Driving
Not an MG
It does but it is definitely HS. The new front has distinct overtones of Merc A class - a step up from CX-5 clone…. IF this is the facelift HS and due soon I might rethink my next car decision…..

Corn Pop

Novice Member
Reaction score
UK
Driving
Not an MG
It does but it is definitely HS. The new front has distinct overtones of Merc A class - a step up from CX-5 clone…. IF this is the facelift HS and due soon I might rethink my next car decision…..
Guess of that Facelift comes to the UK it might mean the Marvel R won't be coming here, inless they sell that just as a bigger SUV. I am still holding out for the MG E-Motion.

Corn Pop

Novice Member
Reaction score
UK
Driving
Not an MG

Guess this is it, looks the same

Flatcoat

Reaction score
Huddersfield
Driving
Not an MG
Interesting to note in various images the word ‘Trophy’ on the headrests - another nod to MG Heritage

EricGao

Reaction score
China
Driving
MG ZS EV
SAIC exported 4074 units of EVs in August, including ZS, 5, and HS, it is a new record, but i don't know the sales number to each country.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG Marvel R and 2022 new MG5 information
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Top Bottom