Hydraulic bonnet strut and dynamic wing mirror indicators

Scimitargtc

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
2 things I want for our 2021 SR:
1. Hydraulic bonnet strut to replace the bar thing. Got them for my qashqai and can't believe no one has done this mod yet
2. Scrolling led indicator strip to replace the static unit on the wing mirrors.ditto I did this on my qashqai.
Things I will be doing; raise the boot floor to reduce the lip, strengthen the boot floor cover and hopefully come up with other tweaks to fill my days........

1. Hydraulic bonnet strut to replace the bar thing. Got them for my qashqai and can't believe no one has done this mod yet
2. Scrolling led indicator strip to replace the static unit on the wing mirrors.ditto I did this on my qashqai.
Things I will be doing; raise the boot floor to reduce the lip, strengthen the boot floor cover and hopefully come up with other tweaks to fill my days........
Rear interior lights are my first priority

Good idea hadn't realised there aren't any. be great if youd share on here which units you use etc etc etc . Oh, swapping all interior bulbs to led is a minor tweak I can do now, sonething I've done in my old range rover SWMBO's Citigo and astra convertible but strangely, before anyone comments I'm an anorak, I didn't do that on the qashqai

I've fitted nightbreaker headlight bulbs, interior led bulbs, reversing led bulbs and a plywood boot panel from Severless.

I did look at the boot light but it seemed too secure to be popped out by me.

The following would be nice gas struts for the bonnet, automatic taillift and a frunk mod to keep the cables in.

Got a tailgate lift kit for, you've guessed it,the qashqai but it didn't lift it high enough and was always banging my head on it so I removed it. I'm cautious, only being a month into ownership of adding more power hungry kit,

I had to strengthen my boot to carry this and others i have
20211023_144710.jpg

I've added wind deflectors and mudguards, also on my list are tinted rear windows, footwell lights, change all lamps to LED's. Only had my ZS 5 weeks

Attachments

• 20211007_144049.jpg
    20211007_144049.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 191
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom