ICE System Carplay problem

zagreus

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
I have tried with cable and wireless carplay and also new kabel and borrowed a new telephone

It does this and also with other cable and telephone..

I might think it is some total wrong with ICE system overall because and co work at which have one also with no problems even with my phone it is working perfect in he´s car

Kablet Carplay 2.jpg

It is also wrong with Appel maps also
ICE system ? Are all apps misbehaving ? What about Waze / Apple Maps ?
It is in Apple maps also i can test again with waze but there was something im more into that Infotainment system have a fault.. have been experience some random reboot under driving and if black screen and starts up again after 30-45 seconds and all settings are factory default

It is also wrong with Appel maps also

It is in Apple maps also i can test again with waze but there was something im more into that Infotainment system have a fault.. have been experience some random reboot under driving and if black screen and starts up again after 30-45 seconds and all settings are factory default
I’d contact the dealer for random reboots

Only happened yesterday. Going to check if this is an issue with night mode or the fact that I’m on wireless CarPlay

There was a recent update for the ZS EV infotainment system, is there something similar for your vehicle? It was supposed to help with the system crashing and speeding it up a bit.

From what @MilesperkWh posted before, I thought there was Infotainment update but when the workshop applied the updates (if I remember correctly), they said it was BMS and Hybrid gearbox

i Got bms Update and hybrid in first of june and it was the same after and before now more have the car so want to get info it was just me but as of now i have been i. Vw Passat and Peugeot 3008 and final Tucson with no problem and anothe mg EhS with out any problem

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom