• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG4 Infotainment Cycling Between Screens

Since my car had the drowsiness fault update and R33 (Trophy) all been fine. They also mentioned the DAB had been updated to HD? I think thats what he said. Anyway never had any screen issues since. So thats about 6 weeks now.

Since my car had the drowsiness fault update and R33 (Trophy) all been fine. They also mentioned the DAB had been updated to HD? I think thats what he said. Anyway never had any screen issues since. So thats about 6 weeks now.
The HD DAB is interesting, I have played the same song through spotify as a song that was currently playing on DAB, and the DAB was tinny in comparison, sounded awful.

Thanks all. Same issue here this afternoon.… the DAB radio selection fixed it….for now

I had this happen to me today. I fiddled with different buttons and eventually turned the auto lights off and on again. This made the screen reset and start working properly.
I had a problem where the infotainment screen on start-up would quickly cycle form light to dark then light before giving up and remain blank apart from the menu buttons down the right hand side. This coincided with the auto lights coming on then deciding they weren't needed and going off again.
Putting the screen in dark mode cured that problem so I can well beleive the auto lights caused your fault.

I had a problem where the infotainment screen on start-up would quickly cycle form light to dark then light before giving up and remain blank apart from the menu buttons down the right hand side. This coincided with the auto lights coming on then deciding they weren't needed and going off again.
Putting the screen in dark mode cured that problem so I can well beleive the auto lights caused your fault.
Yes. I switched mine to always use dark mode when I got the car, because that meant the two screens matched better. By adjusting the brightness to the right level, it is fine in daytime and nighttime.

I haven't had any such problems. I also tend to switch the lights off auto mode when I get in the car anyway, so they don't keep coming on and off.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 423 79.8%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 70 13.2%
  • No

Votes: 37 7.0%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back