airbusa300b4

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy ER
So picked my Dynamic red Trophy up from GlynHopkin Cambridge on Tuesday. Had a message from salesman with video of "a few alterations", here we go I think 🤔
Just wants my approval of different trim that none of the branch have seen before. They have no idea how it has happened but this trim is from MG4 model that hasn't been released yet!!
Looking at the video, I thought, with the Volcano orange flash and stitching this is from a different colour car and a cock up has been made. But no, all of these next model releases will be like this.
What do you think, I love it?

Attachments

• 20230527_142815.jpg
    20230527_142815.jpg
    725.8 KB · Views: 516
  • 20230527_142822.jpg
    20230527_142822.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 452
  • 20230527_142921.jpg
    20230527_142921.jpg
    556.7 KB · Views: 509
It looks great. 👍 I like the current one but in fairness a little raise in the overall interior quality would be a great step too. Very prone to scratches.. everywhere! 😆

Very smart
Had to double check the steering wheel was on the correct side
It will be so much better on a hot sunny day

So picked my Dynamic red Trophy up from GlynHopkin Cambridge on Tuesday. Had a message from salesman with video of "a few alterations", here we go I think 🤔
Just wants my approval of different trim that none of the branch have seen before. They have no idea how it has happened but this trim is from MG4 model that hasn't been released yet!!
Looking at the video, I thought, with the Volcano orange flash and stitching this is from a different colour car and a cock up has been made. But no, all of these next model releases will be like this.
What do you think, I love it?
This is the 650 euro optional extra for luxury (trophy) in Spain that we ordered 7 months ago

I'd love that interior for our orange car but think it would be a bit weird on any other colour. The trim should be matched to the exterior.

Oh, THAT'S nice! Where did you get these and do they have them in other colours?
they are from aliexpress but are specific for mg4 , yes there are many coulours to choose from @siteguru they have the cuts for the seat side airbags in them , so no problems with them on . i will post the link to them here .

€ 54,02 30%OFF | Car Seat Covers For Mg4 5 6 Zs Hs Ev Mulan Custom Leather Auto Accessories

they are from aliexpress but are specific for mg4 , yes there are many coulours to choose from @siteguru they have the cuts for the seat side airbags in them , so no problems with them on . i will post the link to them here .

€ 54,02 30%OFF | Car Seat Covers For Mg4 5 6 Zs Hs Ev Mulan Custom Leather Auto Accessories

I just ordered a beige set. I'll let you know how it goes.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 485 79.0%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 83 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back