• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

iSmart App charging

Buster

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Hi All,
Ive had my MG5 standard range 50kW just over a month now.
I installed an 11kW 3ph charger at home and only charge overnight on cheap rate. We've only done just over 1,000kms
The first time I used the scheduled charging feature there was an option to choose a finish time or battery %.
As we had a long journey the following day I chose the time option and on the main charging screen slid the battery level from 80 to 100%.
The next day the car was charged to 100%.
My problem is that I cannot now change the scheduled charging from time only, nor can I reduce the battery slider from 100% to 80%
Having used the charger several times now I just adjust the times on the app to get close to 70-80%.
But it would be lot easier to just set it to 80% and not faf about with the timer each time.
Other than re-installing the app any ideas how to get this feature back?

Thanks

In my app the slider for target battery level doesn't look like it has worked but if I return to the main screen then go back to the charging screen it shows the new target.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom