Norma Williams

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi, I am having trouble logging into my ismart app. Keeps telling me there are not enough characters in my email which there is. However thought it easier to change it, when I do this it's says I have 10 mins, in fact only get 60 seconds little time to put verification code, Did change and extended password, still saying its not the right amount of characters, pulling my hair out, any advise before I am bald 🤔

Have you ever succeeded in signing on to iSmart or are you trying to set up an account?
If it's a new account, have you tried using your phone number?
There is already a thread on iSmart problems.

Yes managed to sign in many times, however haven't used it for 4 weeks now wouldn't let me in or let me change password, I'm baffled .

Thanks for your response, sorted now

The latest iSmart app frustratingly no longer allows special characters, when we are usually told we need some special characters!

Try again using no special characters in the password. Or register with your phone number.

Example discussion:

Have you ever succeeded in signing on to iSmart or are you trying to set up an account?
If it's a new account, have you tried using your phone number?
There is already a thread on iSmart problems.
Yes I have signed in before, no it says my number of digits are wrong,

Could you please let us know how, so we can learn?
The dealers did it

I've now logged in to my ismart thanks to those who gave advise, now I've forgotten pin number to use ismart to unlock the car, any one able to help please on how to reset my pin

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom