It is possible to set the charging start/end frame?

yukyolol

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Hello, I have a new EHS PHEV bought last month and for now, I only have good words. I have got installed in my parking spot a charging station so I can charge my car when it's not being used.

My electrical company doesn't charge me from 00:01 to 06:59 and I would like to use these hours to benefit from the discount. I have seen in other cars where you can configure the time from-to where the car opens/closes the AC input. Is this possible to do with our car?

Thanks.

So not on this car you need have some way of having the charge switch on and off on a timer.

Hello, I have a new EHS PHEV bought last month and for now, I only have good words. I have got installed in my parking spot a charging station so I can charge my car when it's not being used.

My electrical company doesn't charge me from 00:01 to 06:59 and I would like to use these hours to benefit from the discount. I have seen in other cars where you can configure the time from-to where the car opens/closes the AC input. Is this possible to do with our car?

Thanks.
Hi, what charger are you using? I have the OHME charger and you program It through the app not only charging times but also set the maximum price to pay.
Jeff

You could think of buying an energy socket from ‘Home Wizard’ like I did.
For reasonable prices you buy a P1 meter ‘plug in‘ with your energy meter and the energy socket to control your charging station with lots of timer options. Download the app for free.
Check online, but your energy meter should a a digital one with P1 socket.
At the same time you have complete info on your individual energy usage.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom