• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Kia EV6 review

Yes, I think it looks fab. Close to the Ioniq 5 but without the styling that makes the Hyundai fugly.

I have booked a look at it in early August.

It’s pricey though. I’d go for the rear wheel drive GT-line and it’s the same price as a Tesla model 3 long range.
The Tesla doesn’t have the tailgate, but it’s faster, goes further, has the supercharger network and has better tech.

The Tesla doesn’t have the tailgate,
Actually the Made In China model 3 does have the electric tailgate as well. So a clean sweep. But I think there isn't a RHD version yet. [ Duh. I was thinking model Y. See next post. ] Two have been imported into Australia already though.

Last edited:
Actually the Made In China model 3 does have the electric tailgate as well. So a clean sweep. But I think there isn't a RHD version yet. Two have been imported into Australia already though.
I meant I prefer a hatchback. All the Model 3s sold in the UK from March are from Shanghai. I test drove one.

Nice looking car inside and out, I reckon it's going to do well. Thank for sharing the video.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom