Lingscars?

She decided to retire but not surprised she is still out there, fantastic personality and business person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! My name is Lily and I work at LINGsCARS.com

I know this is an old thread from January but I thought I would clear up that we definitely did not go bust as per Electrickerys post above.

Ling and her husband decided to retire back in 2020 and her original staff (some of which have been working here for 15+ years) took over to continue LINGs legacy.

She sold her farm and vehicles as she has purchased a Mercedes Unimog and is now sitting enjoying Spanish tapas in the sunshine enjoying retirement.

We would really hate to see comments like the above ruin our reputation and make people think we have gone bust. We are very much still here! We've got through Covid, now we're working out way through the ongoing parts shortages.

Many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! My name is Lily and I work at LINGsCARS.com

I know this is an old thread from January but I thought I would clear up that we definitely did not go bust as per Electrickerys post above.

Ling and her husband decided to retire back in 2020 and her original staff (some of which have been working here for 15+ years) took over to continue LINGs legacy.

She sold her farm and vehicles as she has purchased a Mercedes Unimog and is now sitting enjoying Spanish tapas in the sunshine enjoying retirement.

We would really hate to see comments like the above ruin our reputation and make people think we have gone bust. We are very much still here! We've got through Covid, now we're working out way through the ongoing parts shortages.

But please do not hesitate to give us a shout if you're interested in a lease car.
Many thanks

The team at LINGsCARS.com
I’ve corrected my post and apologise. As said huge respect.

Hi Electrickery :)
No problem at all - I was just a little worried in case people thought LINGs was no more :)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom