List of MG ZS EV updates?

Septian

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Evening all,
Sorry if this has been posted or answered somewhere before but is there a list around anywhere that shows the updates to the car software wise that are available?
I know about the Comfort 2 update and I saw one mentioned about the HV fuse?
Sorry again, I just wanted to hammer my dealer with a list of how I wanted the car fully updating before I collect.
Thanks in advance! :)

I'm sorry I don't know of any list of updates or how to check if they have been applied.

I picked up my eZS yesterday and I knew comfort update had been done because of GOM and temperature on infotainment.

I asked about HVB fuse update and dealer was clueless, but after searching and finding it they applied it while I waited.

I believe the fuse update is the most recent so if your car has that then I would assume that it is fully up to date with all the others.

I'm sorry I don't know of any list of updates or how to check if they have been applied.

I picked up my eZS yesterday and I knew comfort update had been done because of GOM and temperature on infotainment.

I asked about HVB fuse update and dealer was clueless, but after searching and finding it they applied it while I waited.

I believe the fuse update is the most recent so if your car has that then I would assume that it is fully up to date with all the others.
Ahh ok, not a problem, I'm "assuming" the comfort update will be done as I'm not getting it for another week or so, and the test drive vehicle had it in.. so if it doesn't I'll get them to do it due to it not being the same as the test drive car.
I know I can check the BMS update with the granny charger but would have been nice to make sure everything was done before I get it home! But thanks for the reply ?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom