• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

Deal Agreed MG 5SR enhancements package

C6MFC

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
I have a set of enhancements for the Standard range 5 for sale. Great price for all items £175 (discount of £70 of individual prices) or may split into multibuy lots, but not individual items. I will deliver and help fit LEDs if required within 25 miles of Telford or collection in person at mutually agreed time/place max 25 miles from Telford.

1. Quality marine plywood MG 5SR boot floor kit as designed and sold by "severnless" a forum member. The original boot floor on a 5 is poor and thin. this kit corrects that and allows the floor to be raised to a flat surface if required. Very strong will support washing machine with ease for example (£50)

2. MG rubber boot liner (£25)

3. Nighteye LED Headlight conversion kit (£25)

4. Brand new MG Type2 cable and bag (£145)

MG5 Kit.jpeg
Spacer.jpg
Beech Ply Base Low.jpeg
Beech Ply Base split.jpg
Boot floor high 1.jpeg
Boot floor High 2.jpeg
Boot floor low 1.jpeg
Boot floor low 2.jpeg
)
LED bulbs.jpeg

Hi
Does the boot floor mat have the bits that go in the cubby holes either side of the boot or is it square and would you sell it separately
Cheers
Ian
😃👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Last edited:
Hi
Does the boot floor mat have the bits that go in the cubby holes either side of the boot or is it square and would you sell it separately
Cheers
Ian
😃👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Only on the left hand side please see new picture. This is the approved MG part the deep stowage hole on the right is still accessible with mat in place. That's where my Granny charger was stowed.

Boot mat.jpeg

Hi
Good
That’s how I thought it was
Would you sell separately for price stated above £25
😃👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom