• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG EVs Podcast Monday 13 December 2021 @ 7:30pm UTC

I'm being told by several dealers that the earliest is March, But didn't I see someone post that they'd taken delivery already? Someone is in the know I had thought only demonstrators were being registered to dealers in 2021.

Suggestion for the Refresh ZS EV LR update:
1, What is the truth about the seats in the Trophy? Are they the same are the original Exclusive I have, but with red contrast stitching; or have they been upgraded with softer PU Leather and more foam padding? I'm hearing both from different dealers - both can't be true!
2, What are you really getting for the extra money with the Trophy Connect package over that of the Trophy without the Connect package? Do you really get nothing more than you would with Apple Carplay or AndroidAuto?

Does the Trophy have local rapid charger info on the sat nav or is this only on the Connect?
That's a good question. I believe the demo cars being used are top spec and the SatNav does show Rapids but the dealer mentioned that they weren't dynamic so won't show if the are faulty or in use even though it is on a Trophy Connect. Possibly the locations of rapid chargers are POI feature and updated only when the map gets an OTU whic all trim levels get even the SE I'm lead to believe. I'm visiting another dealer on Tuesday so if this isn't answered before then I hope to update this thread.

Suggestion for the Refresh ZS EV LR update:
1, What is the truth about the seats in the Trophy? Are they the same are the original Exclusive I have, but with red contrast stitching; or have they been upgraded with softer PU Leather and more foam padding? I'm hearing both from different dealers - both can't be true!
2, What are you really getting for the extra money with the Trophy Connect package over that of the Trophy without the Connect package? Do you really get nothing more than you would with Apple Carplay or AndroidAuto?
The facelift ZS EV seats in the new Trophy are great. An instant improvement over the MKI of which I am an owner. Much more support is offered so this makes long journeys more comfortable. Made from a slightly different material but still pleather / faux leather and key thing is very nice to sit in. You feel slightly more elevated than MKI. In the Trophy Connect the extras are: Parking Search/MG Touchpoint Search / Garages/ POI Search/Online Music Amazon Prime/Voice control 'open skyroof'/Real-time traffic navigation/route push from app to sat nav/weather forecast/multi network sim with unlimited amazon music streaming/1gb a month hotspot (not enough for kids to watch movies/Calendar Synchronising/Route planning.
Does this help?

The facelift ZS EV seats in the new Trophy are great. An instant improvement over the MKI of which I am an owner. Much more support is offered so this makes long journeys more comfortable. Made from a slightly different material but still pleather / faux leather and key thing is very nice to sit in. You feel slightly more elevated than MKI. In the Trophy Connect the extras are: Parking Search/MG Touchpoint Search / Garages/ POI Search/Online Music Amazon Prime/Voice control 'open skyroof'/Real-time traffic navigation/route push from app to sat nav/weather forecast/multi network sim with unlimited amazon music streaming/1gb a month hotspot (not enough for kids to watch movies/Calendar Synchronising/Route planning.
Does this help?
Here is the list, kindly provided by Miles.

Trophy Iconnect 2021-11-30 at 19.29.32.png

Any idea if and when the marvel R will be available in the UK and roughly at what starting price? Loving these podcasts and very much appreciate everybody's time, effort and knowledge

In tonights Pod Cast - Miles brushed onto the recent news on the Renault Zoe ZE50.
The total removal of the NCAP rating has been removed from the base model Zoe "Play" version only of the car !.
Here is a great video that covers this subject in depth, for anybody that may have one on order !.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom