MG EVs Podcast Monday 17 January 2022 @ 7:30pm UTC

Hi all MG ZS L/R goal posts continually changing, does anyone actually know when a new batch will hit our shores ? ordered mine Dec 5th now telling me April possibly May 🤷‍♂️

Some LR (more SR) will arrive by end of Feb but I doubt it will be enough I'm afraid and those who ordered early will (should) be first delivered.

Ordered mine 28th November dealer said that mid March to end March car not built yet, so managed-to tweak my order added connect.

I found the podcast useful and enjoyed the chat 😊 was it just the 6 of you or more in the background listening?

I get very jealous listening to your off-peak prices, even with the rises to your Octopus Energy prices. The absolute cheapest off-peak option here is 13.22 cents kWh (about 11.2 pence) and that's before TVA (VAT) at 21% :cry:

Another great podcast, really enjoyed it :)

@MilesperkWh You mentioned that there are circa 500 Standard Range ZS headed here - do you know whether those are all demos, or are they all for customer orders?

Given that the smaller battery version only recently went on sale, just trying to figure if there'll be any chance of getting one :unsure:

Another great podcast, really enjoyed it :)

@MilesperkWh You mentioned that there are circa 500 Standard Range ZS headed here - do you know whether those are all demos, or are they all for customer orders?

Given that the smaller battery version only recently went on sale, just trying to figure if there'll be any chance of getting one :unsure:
Yes, there are some available, but may not be in the colour/spec you want. We have got 4 available at Chorley/Burnley branches, see this link: For Sale - MG ZS EV Standard Range

When is the next MG Podcast planned for?
Well, might be slightly delayed from our usual bi-weekly slot. @Stuart Wright is very busy at the moment, and next Monday is Valentine's Day, so I suspect that we may skip it (my wife finishes work at 8pm that day, and I hope to wow her with my culinery expertise!). On Monday 21st Feb, I'll be out of the country (finally visiting family in Europe after 2 years) for half-term with my wife and kids. So probably 28th Feb?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, might be slightly delayed from our usual bi-weekly slot. @Stuart Wright is very busy at the moment, and next Monday is Valentine's Day, so I suspect that we may skip it (my wife finishes work at 8pm that day, and I hope to wow her with my culinery expertise!). On Monday 21st Feb, I'll be out of the country (finally visiting family in Europe after 2 years) for half-term with my wife and kids. So probably 28th Feb?

Wow.. lots happening - all the best!! :)

Happy to wait till 28th Feb when you can give us the good news that major shipment of MG cars has finally arrived in the UK and all our cars are ready - no pressure!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom