• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

For Sale MG Granny charger Wall Holder/Mount £10 (for ZS & HS phev)

JodyS21

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I have designed a custom 3D printed wall holder for the MG granny charger.
I am selling them on ebay for £14.99 but anyone on the forum who wants one can buy from me directly for £10, just send me a message.
They take over 10 hours each for me to 3D print, so allow me a couple of days potentially to get it ready for you.
Available in matching black, or I can do them in other colours if you like!

The MG granny charger just slots into it and is held securely, some people keep the charger permanently in the holder, but most slot it in and out as and when they charge.

My latest version now contains a nice MG logo printed on it!

Note, I've just discovered the MG 5 has a different granny charger, so this fits the ZS one only.

IMG_5001.JPG
IMG_4998.JPG
IMG_4996.JPG
IMG_4994.JPG
IMG_4992.JPG
IMG_4993.JPG
IMG_4991.JPG

Last edited:
I have to say this is an excellent piece of kit. I don’t employ Granny very often but when I do the handiest three pin plug is in the garage. I used to plug the charger in and hang / clamp the body of it onto a roof frame. The cable then goes out over the personnel door and just reaches the charge port. To say it was precarious was an understatement. However I have now bought one of these superbly made holders from JodyS21 and Granny can now perch very securely by the door and yet is easily removed to carry along in the car “just in case” - and the MG badge makes it look very smart.

Excellent Jody. Fascinating eye twister there. And I have to say the end product does exactly what its Intended for. Granny’s still sitting securely 👌😂

Excellent Jody. Fascinating eye twister there. And I have to say the end product does exactly what its Intended for. Granny’s still sitting securely 👌😂
Cheers matey.
It took me 2 attempts to get that time lapse, it's really hard to get a good angle/to keep it in shot, I'll eventually figure out the ideal camera position!
It's fascinating when you see some things being 3d printed!

I have designed a custom 3D printed wall holder for the MG granny charger.
I am selling them on ebay for £14.99 but anyone on the forum who wants one can buy from me directly for £10, just send me a message.
They take over 10 hours each for me to 3D print, so allow me a couple of days potentially to get it ready for you.
Available in matching black, or I can do them in other colours if you like!

The MG granny charger just slots into it and is held securely, some people keep the charger permanently in the holder, but most slot it in and out as and when they charge.

My latest version now contains a nice MG logo printed on it!

View attachment 4058View attachment 4059View attachment 4060View attachment 4061View attachment 4062View attachment 4063View attachment 4064
Hi there, I would like one of these, just tell me how to order one. Thanks!

Hi there, I would like one of these, just tell me how to order one. Thanks!
It says in the message you replied to that you need to send him a message. Top right of screen little envelope. :)

Hi everyone, I’ve brought one of these as have the granny charger with my MG5 however they seemed to have changed the design of the transformer box and it doesn’t fit Jody’s bracket. He’s suggested I post here in case anyone with the ZS box and wants a hanger.

if you’re near Birmingham I can probably deliver it.

Andy

Bought two of these for myself and neighbour here in SW France as we both have ZS EV's and they are perfect for the job. Delivered in super quick time. Highly recommended and hats off to Jody for his work.

Attachments

• IMG_20211014_171440(1).png
    IMG_20211014_171440(1).png
    991 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_20211014_171454(1).png
    IMG_20211014_171454(1).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 168
Hi Jody, I would love to buy one of these from you. Please let me know where to send payment, thanks.
PM me too……. Quite fancy one of these. Suggest you may contact the mods, and produce an ”MG Community“ unit for their ‘Merch‘ order page 😁👍

EDIT: noticed for ZS only, will send you pics dimensions of the MG4 lead (should it differ) if you like?

PM me too……. Quite fancy one of these. Suggest you may contact the mods, and produce an ”MG Community“ unit for their ‘Merch‘ order page 😁👍

EDIT: noticed for ZS only, will send you pics dimensions of the MG4 lead (should it differ) if you like?
Hi @Harry 17
I've not seen an MG4 granny charger yet, so don't know if it's the same.
The MG5 comes with a different design to the Gen 1 & 2 ZS.
I've no idea why they aren't all coming with the same granny chargers really.

If you have one, if you could send me a photo - maybe with a tape measure next to it, that would be great.

thanks
Jody

Hi @Harry 17
I've not seen an MG4 granny charger yet, so don't know if it's the same.
The MG5 comes with a different design to the Gen 1 & 2 ZS.
I've no idea why they aren't all coming with the same granny chargers really.

If you have one, if you could send me a photo - maybe with a tape measure next to it, that would be great.

thanks
Jody
Thanks !! 💐, i will do when I get it 😁

Received today. Really good. Looking forward to putting it up once the car comes in the next week or so. Thanks mate.

Just a quick review for others considering one of these. I received mine very quickly after ordering it. Comes well packed. Mount is very well made, nice and solid and fits the charger really well. Quality item that really neatens up storing the granny charger.

I still have one of these unused as it didn’t fit my MG5 granny charger if anyone is till looking for one.
Can post or deliver near Birmingham.

Andy
IMG_0343.jpeg

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom