MG Marvel R asking for login

Shadow

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
Marvel R
MG Marvel R asking for login, entered correct username and password(provided by seller) but got some error saying not able to connect to network. The car was imported from China. How to solve or reset/remove the login.

MG Marvel R asking for login, entered correct username and password(provided by seller) but got some error saying not able to connect to network. The car was imported from China. How to solve or reset/remove the login.
i have same problem now. could you do it already?

Upvote 0
Previous owner needs to "unbind" their account in the ISmart App then you create your own account with email and password or mobile number and password. If the previous owner cannot do it you will need to visit a dealer who can reset the system for you.

Upvote 0
Previous owner needs to "unbind" their account in the ISmart App then you create your own account with email and password or mobile number and password. If the previous owner cannot do it you will need to visit a dealer who can reset the system for you.
I have a brand new car, it didn't have the old one. Besides, there are no dealers in my countr

Upvote 0
That's because it has no Sim card. The card is supplied by the dealer for whichever country it's sold in. You won't be able to use the App. You actually bought it in China and had it imported ? Is it a Roewe or a Marvel ?

Upvote 0
That's because it has no Sim card. The card is supplied by the dealer for whichever country it's sold in. You won't be able to use the App. You actually bought it in China and had it imported ? Is it a Roewe or a Marvel ?
it is roewe but i need not app i need just multimedia activation. I only use the camera. The radio won't turn on and I can't access anything.If you are interested in detail, I can send you a video on social networks or somewhere

Upvote 0
Roewe will not work outside of China for multimedia and maps etc. It's programmed for the Chinese market only. Who did you actually buy the car from ? A Chinese dealer ? It's not a good decision. You should have bought a Marvel from a European dealer !

Upvote 0
Roewe will not work outside of China for multimedia and maps etc. It's programmed for the Chinese market only. Who did you actually buy the car from ? A Chinese dealer ? It's not a good decision. You should have bought a Marvel from a European dealer !
I don't need a map. I only need mutlimedia for example radio.

Upvote 0
The vehicle does not give qr despite resetting the system in the car, I am without an app because the vehicle does not give qr .
IMG_2830.jpeg

Upvote 0
I had to re-pair the car with the app a couple of times as it stopped talking with my car.
I assume that you already have your MG account created, if not you can create one in the app. In the app login to your MG account with your email (or mobile phone number) and password. Then add a new vehicle ( if not already added).
Start the car and wait for the infotainment system to wake up. Make sure your car is connected to the internet and displays the 4g symbol or it is connected to a WiFi, you can create a hotspot from you phone if needed.
In the car infotainment system home screen tap on the top right icon looking like a person icon.
Follow the on screen instructions to connect to app, it should either give you a qr code to scan or allow you to login manually with your MG account.

Upvote 0
Check if your car has got any 4g data allowance left, or try to connect it to a WiFi.
In Germany where I am, there is a 1Gb per month 4g data allowance, which can be easily depleted if you listen to 3-4 hours of Amazon music, for example. I always use hotspot from my mobile if listening to online music in the car.
If that doesn't work I would ask an MG service for help.

Upvote 0
I scanned and got a large QR to scan, but even after this scan it still doesn't work. It is important to note that the scan works, the vehicle connects to the application, but as you can see in the picture, it does not respond or receive data from the vehicle. The app connects but there is no response in addition when I press the key in the app it requires me to connect to the car again even though I scanned and connected before

Upvote 0
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom