• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG ZS EV Accessories Video

Mihir

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I made a video on all the MG ZS EV accessories that I have on my car. A lot of these may be useful to our members. I have also included the price I've paid for each of these including the shipping costs. I am not marketing for any of these products and these are purely out of my own interests,needs and circumstances. Hope everyone find this useful. Here is the link.

I made a video on all the MG ZS EV accessories that I have on my car. A lot of these may be useful to our members. I have also included the price I've paid for each of these including the shipping costs. I am not marketing for any of these products and these are purely out of my own interests,needs and circumstances. Hope everyone find this useful. Here is the link.

As promised in the video, here are few pics of the LED ambient lighting taken a few mins ago in the dark and how it looks:

20220315_200002.jpg

20220315_200018.jpg

20220315_195916.jpg

20220315_195910.jpg

20220315_195824.jpg

Last edited:
I like that the rear mat covers the slight hump in the middle... I was looking for a set that did exactly that.

I was a bit apprehensive about ordering any ZS accessories since I'd seen a few nightmare photos, but this is tastefully done! I've added a few things to my shopping list 😀

I like that the rear mat covers the slight hump in the middle... I was looking for a set that did exactly that.

I was a bit apprehensive about ordering any ZS accessories since I'd seen a few nightmare photos, but this is tastefully done! I've added a few things to my shopping list 😀
I was really pleased with the floor mats. I was apprensive too but the seller did a great job and assured me that since it was custom made, it would fit in perfectly well. Whenever or if you decide to order them, do let me know and I'll give you the name of the seller I purchased the mats from.

As promised in the video, here are few pics of the LED ambient lighting taken a few mins ago in the dark and how it looks:

View attachment 7471
View attachment 7472
View attachment 7473
View attachment 7474
View attachment 7475
Yes - We like them !.
I like that you can change the colour mode to match your different car colour scheme.
I assume you can adjust the strength / brightness of the lights also, via the remote and it will memorise your required settings for next time ?.

Yes - We like them !.
I like that you can change the colour mode to match your different car colour scheme.
I assume you can adjust the strength / brightness of the lights also, via the remote and it will memorise your required settings for next time ?.
Yes, the remote lets us control the brightness and it also remembers the settings when the lights were turned off. Next time we turn on the lights, we find the same color and brightness. Coincidently I was in the car right now and tried that out too. I like these lights because
1. They are wireless, can be moved anywhere in the car.
2. They can be taken out to the house to recharge when needed and brought back to stick onto the magnet.
3. They dont need any wiring or removing/refitting of side panels etc which if not redone properly may, I assume, in extreme some cases invalidate the warranty of the car citing modification reasons. I did not want to take any chances!
Here's the image of the remote and the various options it provides:
20220315_214403.jpg

Last edited:
Some of those look great. I like the little back seat holders for kids my kids always have so much crap in there that just falls all over the place.

Some of those look great. I like the little back seat holders for kids my kids always have so much crap in there that just falls all over the place.
Its a nice one to have. Tbh, its not the best in the world.The material is not leather or very strong, but it serves quite well. There are other expensive alternates(plastic based dining table) but this is good enough! I have a kid too with the same issue and this really helps.

Have you got a link for these things, specifically the door and sill protectors and there mats?

Have you got a link for these things, specifically the door and sill protectors and there mats?
Yes I do. I intentionally did not add those as the offers keep changing and hence the price. Also sometimes some of these go out of stock too. I shall DM you the links if that's ok?

Got a couple of more accessories today.
1. Dustbin - Good size. Has a clip at the back and can be moved anywhere in the car.
2. Car freshner with aroma scents(They are really nice!!) - Can turn on and off when ever necessary. Can be placed anywhere. Here are the pics:
20220318_161034.jpg

When open
20220318_161316.jpg

When closed:
20220318_161250.jpg

I love all those upgrades can't wait for my car to arrive. It was ment to be this week but didn't happen so hopefully early next week
What model/colour did you order?

My lease isn't up until June so I have 12weeks+ to wait (at least).
Going completely off topic I watch anything EV I can find atm and stumbled onto Vintage Voltage on Quest, a show where they convert classic cars, its so interesting seeing the tech that goes into an EV.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom