• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

Deal Agreed MG ZS EV Boot Liner

pgh

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
"Quilted" effect full boot liner for ZS EV. Used for a few months to protect boot from my muddy pooch! Still in good condition. Bought from Ali Express. No reasonable offer refused. Selling the car so no use to me now.

IMG_1963.jpeg

Can I ask you what you are replacing the ZS EV face lift with ?.
MG 4 by any chance ??.
I'm embarrassed to admit to be going back to an ICE car 🤢 I just don't use it enough to justify having £30000 sitting idle on the drive so I bought a small cheap runabout.

I'm embarrassed to admit to be going back to an ICE car 🤢 I just don't use it enough to justify having £30000 sitting idle on the drive so I bought a small cheap runabout.
Hey ! ….. There is nothing to be embarrassed about @pgh .
If your usage suits the smaller runabout and it reduces the load on your budget, then go for it !.
Strong prices should help you sell on your EV.

"Quilted" effect full boot liner for ZS EV. Used for a few months to protect boot from my muddy pooch! Still in good condition. Bought from Ali Express. No reasonable offer refused. Selling the car so no use to me now.

View attachment 14270
I'm interested.. don't know how much to offer you how much did you pay?

Hi, it cost me around £45 so I'd be happy with £20 plus whatever it costs to post, probably around £7-10. Contact me on ***************** and we can sort out the details.

Sorry for a breach of the forum rules. Contact me by DM if interested.

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom