MG ZS EV facelift engineering menu

This is the old model. I wanted to know if I can do the same thing on the 2022 model.
Cant remember where, but there is some menu, where it asks you for a "pin" to continue.

I would imagine that this pin is what protects the service menu

Never saw anyone figuring out the code, but i would imagine this is because MG has never made a OTA update.

If they released an OTA update, someone would be able to sniff the URL, the car downloaded it from, download the file and disassemble it, and probably find the code in there.

My guess is...There is not going to be anything really useful in that menu, probably mainly diagnostic data.

I dont expect there to be a toggle switch to "Enable regenerative braking" or "Use aircon as heatpump" in there for example :)

Is it possible that someone has found out the engineering menu for the facelift mg zsev ????
There is so much info for the "old" infotainment, or other model mg that just don't work...... :(

Go System->Tab 5 times on version number->enter password 200519

Works also for MG4, Marvel

Does not work for iSmart lite in ZS, there is another engineering menu there but its only for updating (if you have signed files) or config change - not ADB activation in Ismart lite.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom