• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG ZS EV SE Ordered. A few questions

edwardrobert

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi, I've ordered the long range SE (didn't think it was worth me going for the more expensive trophy) and I have a few questions I can't seem to find an answer for. So, hoping you'd be able to help.

1. When charging, is the charging speed (in KW) visible on the dash or in the app?
2. Do the Auto Hold, Regen Levels and Drive Mode settings retain after you turn the car off?
3. Do the brake lights come on when regen braking?
4. Does the SE have the side camera view appear when indication at low speed? (I know it does it on the trophy versions)
5. Where can you get a VSL adaptor and how much is it?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I've ordered the long range SE (didn't think it was worth me going for the more expensive trophy) and I have a few questions I can't seem to find an answer for. So, hoping you'd be able to help.

1. When charging, is the charging speed (in KW) visible on the dash or in the app?
2. Do the Auto Hold, Regen Levels and Drive Mode settings retain after you turn the car off?
3. Do the brake lights come on when regen braking?
4. Does the SE have the side camera view appear when indication at low speed? (I know it does it on the trophy versions)
5. Where can you get a VSL adaptor and how much is it?

Thanks in advance.

Hi!
1) The charging speed is displayed in volts and amps on the screen of the car, but you can find it in KW in the app

2) Only the auto hold state is retained after you shut the car off. When you start the car, the regen is set on 3, and the drive mode is always in normal

3) The brakes lights do comes on when you regen more than 10% power if I remember correctly. Basically every time, because 10% regen is really soft

4) EDIT : The SE trim has 360 parking cameras, so you'll have the blind spot camera when you activate the blinkers

5) I think you mean V2L adaptor ? If if so, its not available at the moment, but you can buy the KIA one, for 450€. It's universal

Last edited:
Hi!
1) The speed is displayed un volts and amps on the screen of the car, but you can find it in KW in the app

2) Only the auto hold state is retained after you shut the car off. When you start the car, the regen is set on 3, and the drive mode is always in normal

3) The brakes lights do comes on when you regen more than 10% power if I remember correctly. Basically every time, because 10% regen is really soft

4) The SE trim only has a rear parking camera and sensors, no blind spot assist, and no 360 cameras on the front and side

5) I think you mean V2L adaptor ? If if so, its not available at the moment, but you can buy the KIA one, for 450€. It's universal
Thank you for your response, that's really helpful. Yes, I did mean V2L, that's good we can get it from elsewhere if needs be.

According to the specs of the SE on the MG website, the 360 degree camera is on all trims. including the SE. I hope that's correct as it's a feature I'm looking forward to using. Can anyone else confirm?

Thank you for your response, that's really helpful. Yes, I did mean V2L, that's good we can get it from elsewhere if needs be.

According to the specs of the SE on the MG website, the 360 degree camera is on all trims. including the SE. I hope that's correct as it's a feature I'm looking forward to using. Can anyone else confirm?
I'll check it for you. I'm in France, and here, only the higher top trim gets the 360 cameras, I assumed it was the same around the world.

Apparently, all ZS EV trims gets the 360 cameras, it's good for you!
That means, yes, you have the option to open the side camera when you activate the blinkers

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom