• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG ZS EV Trophy Connect 2023 Maxxis Bravo M3

dundee1961

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi Everyone finally after a 14 month wait we took delivery of our MG ZS EV Trophy Connect . Love it ....but expected it to come with Michelin Primacy Tyres same as our previous MG ZS EV Exclusive Sept 2021.
Has anyone else who has received their New Mg ZS EV with Maxxis Tyres ?

20230313_153712.jpg

Hi Everyone finally after a 14 month wait we took delivery of our MG ZS EV Trophy Connect . Love it ....but expected it to come with Michelin Primacy Tyres same as our previous MG ZS EV Exclusive Sept 2021.

View attachment 16003
Primacy on my ZS EV LR Trophy. Got it October last year.

It's not unusual for a manufacturer to change tyres on different production lines out of interest is it the HP M3 as I have seen in some markets it's advertised as all seasons

Just out of interest, what's the difference between a Michelin tyre manufactured in China and one made in Europe (apart from the geograhical distance lol)?

FWIW, I've run non branded tyres like Jinyu and Landsail for years on cars up to 300bhp with no issues

Just out of interest, what's the difference between a Michelin tyre manufactured in China and one made in Europe (apart from the geograhical distance lol)?

FWIW, I've run non branded tyres like Jinyu and Landsail for years on cars up to 300bhp with no issues
I think you mean non-premium
They're still brands just budget brands

Michelin on mine. Car delivered this Tuesday.
Production date (according to certificate of conformity) 25th October. Certificate dated 30th November.

View attachment 16003
Congrats on it finally arriving!!

I too have Maxxis Bravo HP-M3 on my TCLR which arrived here in Feb, manufacturing date of 31/10/2022 if that means anything. I was planning to change the tyres had they been Michelin anyway, but these will stay for the time being.

My Trophy LR was delivered in early June and came with Maxxis tyres. I would have preferred the Michelin's but probably only because I know them and have had good experiences with them on previous cars .

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom