• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

For Sale MG ZS EV Trophy Long Range Connect

David MG

Standard Member
Reaction score
The above car is in a metallic silver colour and belongs to my wife, we are considering selling this car. If anyone is interested in this top of the range ZS with a sun roof please contact me. We are moving house and will only need one car in future as we shall be in the centre of a small provisional town. The car was collected in September 2022 and has done 4560 miles, seat covers and mats fitted, also include is a factory fitted Camcorder. Offers in the region of £30,000 would be considered.

No it does not have adjustable passenger seat, I don't think they have been produced with adjustable passenger seats, stand corrected though.

Passengers seat ( R/H/D ) in the ZS EV’s have manual seat adjustments only.
Drivers seat ( R/H/D ) model cars have electric seat adjusting facilities.

Sorry I meant to say the passengers seat is manually adjustable and the drivers side is electrically adjustable. Hope this clarifies what our car is fitted with, it also has an electrically operated sunroof.
Perhaps the models without the sunroof have electrically operated passenger seats by way of compensation !

Sorry I meant to say the passengers seat is manually adjustable and the drivers side is electrically adjustable. Hope this clarifies what our car is fitted with, it also has an electrically operated sunroof.
Perhaps the models without the sunroof have electrically operated passenger seats by way of compensation !
If you have the sky roof, you have the higher spec model.
If it’s the original Gen 1 version ( large black front grill, with pop up” MG badge to gain access to the charge port ) then you have the “Exclusive” model.
If you have the more recent Gen 2 face lifted model with the Sky roof, you have the higher spec “Trophy” model.
In either case, the standard fitment for R/H/D front seats on these higher spec models are as follows.
The drivers seat 💺 functions are totally electrically operated in six directions.
The passengers seat 💺 however is a totally manual adjustment arrangement with four choices.
You are NOT able to elevate the height of the passengers seat cushion, like you can on the drivers side.
There is no lumber adjustment functions either.
But personally I find the seats to be very comfortable.
I set my driving position on collection day and have never found it necessary to play about with it after.
Only after it has been in for its annual service, when the seat has been moved back or forward 🤣.

You are correct the model we would like to sale is the top of the range Gen 2 face lifted model, I believe its called a "Trophy Connect". We are currently getting a good range of 320 miles on a full charge, home charged on 7 Kw charger supplied via Economy 10, backup by solar power in the daytime.
Can't understand why Shell and the like, have not reduced their charges in the service areas, petrol and diesel prices have dropped by around a quarter since its peak, how about lowering the Kw rate charged by the same amount ?

You are correct the model we would like to sale is the top of the range Gen 2 face lifted model, I believe its called a "Trophy Connect". We are currently getting a good range of 320 miles on a full charge, home charged on 7 Kw charger supplied via Economy 10, backup by solar power in the daytime.
Can't understand why Shell and the like, have not reduced their charges in the service areas, petrol and diesel prices have dropped by around a quarter since its peak, how about lowering the Kw rate charged by the same amount ?
Because the price of petrol and electricity are not directly connected, as your utility suppliers bills testify. 😟

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom