Mg ZS ev

JBG2022

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Ordered mg ZS ev on 13th December and still not clear on when it will arrive on uk.
Would it be sensible to cancel order and wait for ZS ev replacement

Ordered mg ZS ev on 13th December and still not clear on when it will arrive on uk.
Would it be sensible to cancel order and wait for ZS ev replacement
This will be out at least two years from November before being replaced so your looking at two to two and a half year wait. So you either wait like us all or look for another car or make.
I have been waiting like many from 1 November.
And now grant gone all cars gone up plus cost of living. So depends how patient you our and how deep your pockets

While you wait, you can whinge with your fellow waiting customers on the Shipping Updates thread. Over 5000 messages to while away the time 😮‍💨
[ Edit: that's not meant to be disparaging, it's just that a lot of the posts have the flavour of "when's it going to get here?". My apologies if that came out wrong. ]
[ Edit 2: was 2000 messages. Sigh. Though what's another 3,000 between friends? :whistle: ]

Last edited:
While you wait, you can whinge with your fellow waiting customers on the Shipping Updates thread. Over 2000 messages to while away the time 😮‍💨
[ Edit: that's not meant to be disparaging, it's just that a lot of the posts have the flavour of "when's it going to get here?". My apologies if that came out wrong. ]

Yeah, that thread seems to get new posts every time i am in here, no matter how little time since the last. Should have it's own subforum for that :)

You would loose any grant or discount
Yeah, would it not actually be possible to get the car and sell it for more than he paid to someone else, now the prices has gone up and the grant is not covering the ZS EV LR anymore ?

Some people might even want to pay more than MG's list price, if they could "skip the line" compared to ordering one from MG.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom