• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

Deal Agreed MG4 SE GREY, £23000 ( Retracted from sale )

Dan C

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
* RETRACTED FROM SALE WHILST WE SAVE FOR A TESLA MODEL Y *

Good Morning All,

I’m selling my MG4 SE Camden grey in like new condition, 2500 miles ( will rise slightly as still in use ) for £23,000 which I feel is a fair price for the both of us.

My MG4 was been superb overall - its on the latest software, it’s had the modified oil breather since before Christmas and has been oil tight since and it’s LKA ( Lane keep assist remains switched off by default which is a bonus )

I’m only looking at selling as she wants an electric SUV with a huge boot.

The car is located in Sheffield, just direct message me if your interested/ reply here and I’ll message you. Pictures to follow.

Thanks
Dan

Last edited:
Well priced for a quick sale but for £80 you can list on Autotrader with a far bigger audience. As you know I've sold my MG4 and got a smidge more than your asking price in px. Has your partner considered the ZS EV Trophy (near new ca. £30K)? This is a great car, as was the Exclusive I owned for 3 years before my 3 month trial of the MG4.

Thanks for your comment Ingo, good to hear off someone else that I’ve priced it fairly.

My partner has had VW’s all her life, so she wants to stick to the brand, otherwise the MG ZS would be a contender.

@Dan C Do you have any photos please?
Good evening, I would have had them today but sadly it snowed 1ft of snow in Sheffield last night so I haven’t managed to get it detailed.

If your interested I’m happy to arrange a viewing this weekend and get it detailed tomorrow morning in prep 👍🏻

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom