• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

Deal Agreed MG5 Mud flaps

Hedgemonkey

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
I have a spare set of mg5 mud flaps that were sent to me when I ordered some from Ali Express. They are the same as on the below link:

You don’t need to remove the wheels to fit them. The only thing I needed were two longer screws for the front mud flaps As the ones supplied didn’t fit.

Looking for £18 plus postage, or you can collect if on Devon/Cornwall border.

I have a spare set of mg5 mud flaps that were sent to me when I ordered some from Ali Express. They are the same as on the below link:

You don’t need to remove the wheels to fit them. The only thing I needed were two longer screws for the front mud flaps As the ones supplied didn’t fit.

Looking for £18 plus postage, or you can collect if on Devon/Cornwall border.
Have you still got these, if so how much is postage, i.e what's the all in price to send please.

Devon/Cornwall border a bit far just to pick these up :)

Have you still got these, if so how much is postage, i.e what's the all in price to send please.

Devon/Cornwall border a bit far just to pick these up :)
Yes still available if you want it. Call postage £2, so is £20 ok?

Yes still available if you want it. Call postage £2, so is £20 ok?
Yes please.
I will send you a Private Message for address details etc, look out for the envelope at the top right right of the page.

Received the PM, have marked item sold pending payment. Will PM you delivery details once payment received.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom