MG5 or ZS EV

deryck

Novice Member
Reaction score
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread.

I really doubt buying a mg5 or a zs ev.

Is the space in the trunk and rear seat for the kids much bigger in the 5 compared to the ZS EV? Or is the difference very minimum?

And is the range of the ZS EV much larger? or is it comparable by effency.

I think they are both equally beautiful in white. Really don't know which one to choose.

Last edited:
Have you seen or driven them both as they are quite different.
I have had a few estates (sw's) and this is very similar to most but does have slightly more rear leg room.

I looked at both. I preferred the looks of the ZS but boot space was my priority (4 dogs) so went for the 5. IIRC the difference is around 80 litres.

Range wise, the LR ZS should achieve around 20 miles more from a full charge, which is negligible to me.

Another couple of factors that decided me was the parcel shelf in the ZS looked really cheap, and the rear mirror in the ZS isn’t auto dimming.

I would love the 360° camera and the app though…

I looked at both. I preferred the looks of the ZS but boot space was my priority (4 dogs) so went for the 5. IIRC the difference is around 80 litres.

Range wise, the LR ZS should achieve around 20 miles more from a full charge, which is negligible to me.

Another couple of factors that decided me was the parcel shelf in the ZS looked really cheap, and the rear mirror in the ZS isn’t auto dimming.

I would love the 360• camera and the app though…
I also like leaving the ICE cars who pull up at the lights beside you for dead as I push the go pedal down hard and shoot off like a scalded cat 😁😁😁

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom