• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.
  • We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Deal Agreed MG5 SW EV Exclusive - £319/month 0% APR PCP

Miles Roberts CG

Prominent Member
MGEVs.com Sponsor
Reaction score
This fantastic longer-range EV is available for just £319 per month, with a £319 deposit, based on 0% APR PCP finance with 8,000 miles per annum (need more mileage? Ask for a quote!).

New MG5 EV Exclusive - 48 Month Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) Example
On-The-Road Cash Price after PICG£26,512.00
Customer Deposit£319.00
Finance Deposit Contribution-
Total Deposit£319.00
48 x Monthly Payments£319.00
Final Optional Payment (GFV)£10,881.00
Total Amount Payable£26,512.00
APR Representative0%
Annual Mileage8,000

Being the exclusive model, this comes with heated leather style seats, roof rails (now rated to 35kg;)), rear parking sensors and camera, 8" touchscreen with Navigation, Apple Carplay and Android Auto compatibility.

Based on my own experience, and those of other drivers, 200+ miles is very attainable on a charge. My personal best is 227 miles, but James Coates is currently driving one all over the country and getting closer to 250 miles, and also seeing 80kW rapid charging peak speeds.

Well worth the money, and the added practicality of the estate body shape makes it a great choice for any dog-owners like myself!

Take a look at our offer here: MG5 Exclusive Deal | From £319 Per Month

For more information, drop me a message on here, or call our MG dealerships in Burnley or Chorley.

Is this the long range or short range as you quote the roof rails to 35kg but the title says longer range ?

1 think is mean 'longer range' than most as all the figures point to standard range model

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom