Mirrors?

DON

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Hi all is there a setting in the trophy infotainment screen to leave the mirrors open after locking, thought I saw it but I cannot find it in manual cheers

Someone definitely talked about disabling the auto fold so as not to get destroyed in current snow/icy conditions. Will have a look.

Hi all is there a setting in the trophy infotainment screen to leave the mirrors open after locking, thought I saw it but I cannot find it in manual cheers
It was @MoDolph that said it in the locking the car thread. He said he couldn't remember where the settings were located but it was easy to find.

Because only the higher spec models (Trophy/Luxury LR, Trophy ER and X-Power) get the powered mirrors. The lower spec models (SE in the UK) don't.

I think if you change the mirrors switch and add fold motor on mirrors is it ok. On Alliexpress sold this. There is anyone who do it?

Just for interest abroad MG4 naming convention is = Europe - Australia - Thailand
Se sr = standard - excite 51 - model D or X with different spec but same batt/motor
Se lr = comfort - excite 64
Trophy = luxury - essence 64

Trophy extended range is the same in Europe but is long range 77 in Australia
XPower is the same in Europe

Is that correct for all overseas? ( I have excluded Mulan )

Last edited:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 486 79.0%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 83 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel