Motability date to order new ZS Trophy can anyone help ?

Claire

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Question on the new New ZS model , I just wondered if Miles has any information on when this might be available on motabilit please as I’m really struggling to get any information on this.
Thank you

HI Claire

There hasn't been any response to your question I think because no one knows what will be the score with Motability yet for the new ZS.

My neighbour is also waiting on this information. I did ask my dealer at the time I placed an order, when he thought there would be news and he guessed it wouldn't be until January when the lists of available vehicles is updated.

I'm afraid it is probably the case of sitting tight for the moment.

HI Claire

There hasn't been any response to your question I think because no one knows what will be the score with Motability yet for the new ZS.

My neighbour is also waiting on this information. I did ask my dealer at the time I placed an order, when he thought there would be news and he guessed it wouldn't be until January when the lists of available vehicles is updated.

I'm afraid it is probably the case of sitting tight for the moment.
Thank you so much , my dealer can't tell me much , we had originally put in an order for exclusive , however this won't happen as they are no longer , i do hope motability update their system soon 🤞🏼 and allow us to amend my order to the Trophy.

New models listed on Mobility website as of today - High advance payments though if receiving standard pip allowance.

Those receiving War Pensioners Mobility Supplement can choose the Trophy at nil advance payment yet the SE requires advance payment of £195.00?

Motability prices change every quarter , so the next update will be in April. Loads of cars have dropped off the scheme and back on it. Some advance payments have x2 or x3 in price in three years. Car chip shortage and all that.

New models usually start off with a slightly higher advance payment. Depending how popular they are the payment may decrease.
Personally I don’t think it’s a exaggerated advance payment for worry free motoring.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom