• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Motorama MG - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

This is a fairly new MG dealership; Google street maps shows it as a Mitsubishi dealer. They claim that they are one of the highest selling dealers in the region now. It's located near the south end of the "Moorooka magic mile" of car dealers.

Sales agent Zac was quite helpful and knowledgeable, and not pushy. They had two EV demonstrators, and three EVs in stock off-site in a warehouse that they share with other dealers. My wife did the test drive (long story, don't ask) and Zac offered to come along. He was very helpful, pointing out various MG Pilot and other features.

There is a parts and service area adjacent. Zac will try to find a space saver for us. I told him that to live up to his claim of the best dealership, he should succeed with that where others have failed :)

Recommended.

Good to hear @Coulomb. I have also found Springwood MG good. Jon in Sales has been helpful however Service area a bit ordinary. Hoping to get a YouTube video up in the next week or so showing the dramas in that space. Enjoy the ZS EV!

Don't make the mistake I did, and message (via the web page) MMG Auto Spare Parts (mmgauto.com.au); despite the appearance of "MG" in the name, they don't sell MG parts! The MMG stands for Motorama Motor Group. The Motorama have many different branded dealers; this parts store seems to be only for Nissan, Hyundai, Suzuki, and Isuzu ute parts.

Motorama MG Moorooka don't have a message/request form, just a phone number: 07 3426 7488. I'll try tomorrow, though I suspect they won't be open on weekends. Even the car sales office is closed on a Sunday.

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom