• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Motorway/webuyanycar valuation of ZS SE vs MG4

sha66ir

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
How come MG4 Trophy is valued less that MG ZS SE long range on motorway and webuyanycar for the same mileage.

For example MG4 trophy seems to be valued at £24,000, however MG ZS EV SE long range is valued at £28,400.

I agree with that Ian, sha66ir if you watch the podcast from Wednesday 21st Miles Roberts goes into a lot of information about what is happing to the ZS
Les

How come MG4 Trophy is valued less that MG ZS SE long range on motorway and webuyanycar for the same mileage.

For example MG4 trophy seems to be valued at £24,000, however MG ZS EV SE long range is valued at £28,400.

Its all to do with their algorithms, for insurance purposes, the MG4 is valued (as the system tells you at quote) as the list price £25,995, where as the base version of the ZS was around £20,995 (even through the ZS is more), thats what it said on mine, when sorting out insurance, having said that in the 1st 12 months the insurance company is supposed to replace your car with a new one - if its written off (which is a bit silly at present as they probably cant get one either!)

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 425 79.9%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 70 13.2%
  • No

Votes: 37 7.0%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back