My ZS Mods

matvstheworld

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi All,

Just thought I'd share a photo of a couple of things I have done.

1. Tinted all side and rear windows.
2. Added weather shields to side windows.
3. Added a small metal bar & a light bar to the front

I am also still waiting on rubber floor mats and a boot lip/trim from the dealer but due to shipping delays who knows when those will arrive!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 887
Looks nice. What’s the light bar for?

Light bar is because I will be using a dark rural road soon to drive to and from work which is 100km/h - so basically trying to avoid kangaroos. Not a huge fan of the bar it sits on but there's not a lot of places to mount them on the EV as obviously I still need access for the charging port. If it was a petrol car the light would probably go in front of the grill or I'd get a bullbar.

Light bar is because I will be using a dark rural road soon to drive to and from work which is 100km/h - so basically trying to avoid kangaroos. Not a huge fan of the bar it sits on but there's not a lot of places to mount them on the EV as obviously I still need access for the charging port. If it was a petrol car the light would probably go in front of the grill or I'd get a bullbar.
Were you tempted to wire up the MG badge too?

Weather Shields are original, from the dealer, although seems to just be ZS branded, not specific to EV unlike the floor mats (which I'm still waiting on) - Light bar, yes we wired up ourselves, took an hour or two all up to get everything working correctly.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom