MG4 New plates, mudflaps and a debadge.

I've just ordered the same latch covers for when I get my Trophy together with door kick plates
I'm still waiting for these kick plates, should be here any day now as landed in UK today!
0289001A-93D1-41A7-840B-7FEAC60A709F.jpeg

Border force rounded up all the workers at our local car washes.
Yeah....these workers are getting rounded up at car washes, fruit farms, restaurants etc. in Australia all the time by Border Force who are normally tipped off. However little seems to happen to their employers who take advantage of them and pay them in breadcrumbs. :rolleyes:

My black badges arrived so got the front one fitted today.
Think it makes a great difference on the orange.View attachment 14341

Looks good, but what do we do about the back one on the trophy?
I thought about a bit of vinyl or window tint over the badge area.

Where did you order them from? The MG4 one seem to have vanished from Aliexpress but still on eBay at £39.

Looks good, but what do we do about the back one on the trophy?
I thought about a bit of vinyl or window tint over the badge area.

Where did you order them from? The MG4 one seem to have vanished from Aliexpress but still on eBay at £39.
£16.85 50% Off | for MG MULAN 2023 Car exterior decoration accessories Peugeot DIY patch protective sequin ABS

This is the one I’ve ordered, Says it’s on offer tomorrow typically lol.

Looks good. Did you install yourself?
I did. I fitted the front badge overlay with no issues with a tiny bit of clear silicon and 3m sticky pads which it came fitted with but the rear will need stripping down to access the badge inside the rear light unit. Will wait till it’s a good bit warmer before looking at that.
The badges are pretty good quality too.

I did. I fitted the front badge overlay with no issues with a tiny bit of clear silicon and 3m sticky pads which it came fitted with but the rear will need stripping down to access the badge inside the rear light unit. Will wait till it’s a good bit warmer before looking at that.
The badges are pretty good quality too.
Looking at the picture on AliExpress it looks like the rear badge is on the outside of the plastic cover.
1673263011603.png

Christmas eve...... I have my own small tradition of washing all the cars and just take my time and let the wife watch Christmas movies on the telly.

The inlaws got there Aygo washed, then done our Mini Clubman and the MG4, my toy is already in the garage since last month due to salt etc.

Once the 4 was clean, I got to installing the the mudflaps from Aliexpress and the new plates (to remove the Arnold Clark name and green strip) I ordered that turned up today, so got to sticking them on too. While doing the rear plate I decided to remove the badges from the boot. To my eyes it looks cleaner but everyone is welcome to their own opinion 🙃

Debating wether to order the black MG cover badges for the front and rear (if we can access the rear one as its under the plastic light cover).

Ordered a couply of keyrings and a black Trophy badge from Ali aswell. Debating about putting in on the car or the toolbox lol.

Have a good one tomorrow folks!!!

Merry Christmas!!

Paul.
Hiya. Are these the generic body shaped mudflaps that I've seen a few times in AliExpress?
Ta.... Mark

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 492 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel