No heated mirrors on exclusive!

Paulie68

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
So now the weather has got colder I've started to use the heated rear window to defrost in the morning, only to find the mirrors stay frozen! So I don't seem to have heated rear side mirrors. I was sure the exclusive had them and having checked the specification again it should indeed have them.

So is it just me? Can anyone else please confirm if yours are defrosting or not?

So now the weather has got colder I've started to use the heated rear window to defrost in the morning, only to find the mirrors stay frozen! So I don't seem to have heated rear side mirrors. I was sure the exclusive had them and having checked the specification again it should indeed have them.

So is it just me? Can anyone else please confirm if yours are defrosting or not?
Yes my mirrors defrost.

Mine defrost when the back window demister is on

Page 85 of the handbook:

1607372415074.png

Thank you Paulie68 & rbpasapera,
I was briefed that I were not heated RTFM ;-)
The spec sheet advises the exclusive has heated mirrors, others have now confirmed this to be the case. Mine doesn't, I've still to check the fuse! Failing this I'll bring it up with the dealer at service in a couple of weeks.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom