Oddemarka Auto AS - MG Kristiansand - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

ENGLISH:
Bought my MG from here in December of last year. The sales rep seemed very knowledgeable about the car most likely because he owned one himself. I was surprised that he wasn't a member of any of the MG EV Facebook groups however. But that is, of course a personal choice and doesn't reflect negatively upon neither the rep nor the dealership.

When I needed to take the car back for the updated fix on the BMS software, it went smoothly and efficiently. The service dept. seemed to know what they were doing and were able to answer all my questions.

I should add in fairness, that I had to contact them myself to ask about the BMS update. I'm sure they would have contacted me sooner than later, but I do wish that they had taken the initiative and informed me before I had to ask.

NORSK:
Kjøpte min MG her i desember i fjor. Selgeren synes å kunne mye om bilen, sikkert fordi han er MG eier selv. Jeg var overasket at han ikke var medlem i noen MG EV Facebook grupper, faktisk. Men, det er selvfølgelig et personlig valg og reflekterer ikke dårlig på hverken han eller bilforhandleren.

Da jeg måtte ha bilen inn igjen for å oppdatere BMSen, gikk det smidig for seg. Service personalet visste hva de drev med og kunne svare på alle spørsmål jeg hadde.

Burde nevne for å være helt ærlig at det var jeg som tok kontakt angående BMS problemet. Jeg er sikker på at de hadde kontaktet meg før eller siden, men jeg kunne ønske at de hadde vært i forkant og tatt kontakt r jeg måtte spørre.

We bought or MG ZS EV i juli this year, and we are very pleased with Oddemarka auto. We signed the contract and we get the car two days after that. The dealer are serious, and if there any problem (it has not been any, just my way dooing things on), is there noe problem to get them to look at that.
We recomend this dealer.

Last edited:
Truble with the radio today, it only say: Radio initial... I contacted Oddemarka Auto by phone, and they said: We just have to eat lunch, but you can come after that. I showed up after lunch, they looked ath radio, updated the software for free, and the radio played music. I was happy!
Ill recomend Oddemarka Auto!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom