• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Only 1Gb of data?

N2STY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Is that right the connect only has 1gb of data for you to listen to all your music for the month and your live up dates?

And what happens when you've used up the data, does it stop working until the following month or do you have to register a credit card so they can fleece charge you ?

And what happens when you've used up the data, does it stop working until the following month or do you have to register a credit card so they can fleece charge you ?
I would suspect it stops until the next month! Though the OTA updates will probably still work as they are also on the non-connect cars.

Is that right the connect only has 1gb of data for you to listen to all your music for the month and your live up dates?
I'd imagine live updates doesn't take up that much data but I can see music burning through 1GB of data in a single month very easily even under reasonable heavy usage.

The words "fair use policy" have been used so would think that you'd have to go consistently over 1G before you got a warning or limit of some sort.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom