Pentraeth MG - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

Big Nige

Standard Member
Reaction score
Anglesey
Driving
Not an MG
Called into Pentraeth MG yesterday to see when my MG5 LR might be coming- seems the build is scheduled and there's an outside chance I'll see it before Christmas.....

But, while I was there I took this photo of what Pentraeth Motors are up to & getting ready for the EV revolution!

Before, there was just a couple of 7kW chargers.
IMG_1444.JPG

Lovemyev

Reaction score
North Wales
Driving
MG ZS EV
Called into Pentraeth MG yesterday to see when my MG5 LR might be coming- seems the build is scheduled and there's an outside chance I'll see it before Christmas.....

But, while I was there I took this photo of what Pentraeth Motors are up to & getting ready for the EV revolution!

Before, there was just a couple of 7kW chargers.
View attachment 5404
Nice to see the improvements with the additional charging bays, they supplied my ZS EV almost 2 years ago.
I am still waiting for my follow up call after my collection though !.

Lemonjelly

Novice Member
Reaction score
LL61 5YP
Driving
MG5 EV
Before I bought an MG, I contacted Pentraeth as they are my local garage. Despite leaving many messages with reception, no one called me back. I sent an email of complaint and the Manager in fairness contacted me straight back then a sales man contacted me soon after. Unfortunately their quote of £26900 for an MG5 excite which included the ev grant was a little steep, so I bought the same car from Luscoumbs for £6900 cheaper and they couldn't of been more helpful.

I now have a service plan with Pentraeth and hit my 15000 miles, same issue again, can't get through to service, leave a message with reception and no reply for 2 days. After making a fuss and refusing to get off the phone till I got through to them, I'm finally booked in next week but no courtesy car.

I think Pentraeth need to work on their customer service a little more.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

2021 refresh MG ZS EV press launch update
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Top Bottom