Perrys Preston - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

My Wife Melanie & myself (Karl) found Perrys MG at Preston to be Fantastic! We popped in during November 2023 for my Wife to “try” some electric cars out as I had a Skoda Enyaq which she liked but was a bit big.
Despite the MG team working out of a portacabin while the new showroom was being finished the MG team were friendly & helpful, and the sales manager was out with his sleeves rolled up (Dave).
My Wife test drove & was impressed with the MG4 & was put under no pressure to buy whatsoever.
A few days later my Wife decided to buy an MG4 & Perrys were patient helpful professional & friendly with us. I had chatted with the sales manager who had shown me a locked X Power & invited me back to try it anytime (my main focus was my Wife).
After collecting my Wifes new Trophy long range we spent a week getting to know it & I quickly realised it was far superior to my skoda enyaq iv60, the MG felt like a real car, I could feel it damping etc & it felt very light, it also had all the toys like blind spot assist on the mirrors.
I was so impressed by my Wifes treatment by Perrys of Prestons staff that a few weeks later I popped in & took that X Power test drive with Chelsea Holmes. I explained I was hoping it drove like my Wifes Trophy & wasnt too fussed about speed. Chelsea Holmes was lovely, I have combined ADHD making me a character & a lot to deal with but Chelsea never made me feel “odd” & was really patient with me as I over thought everything 🤪. I was offered a fare deal & bought the car.
Honestly we cannot recommend them highly enough! We took both our cars in last Saturday morning for a software update & were treated like old friends. Go and see them, they dont bite & they will not push you into buying anything. 5🌟 Service.

Attachments

• IMG_7530.jpeg
    IMG_7530.jpeg
    364.6 KB · Views: 15
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom