• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Potential MG ZS EV Buyer - Some Questions!

I am really disappointed with this car performace. It gives me no more than 60 miles on motorway drive, which is really frustrating...... Please go for test drive the car on the motorway at least for 40/50 minutes and make sure you note the mileage and battery range before you start. After you stop check this again, hope all of you will get your answer.......... remember to put AC or heater on as we drive this way all the year-round..............
Don't know how you are driving it to only get 60 miles on Motorway. Even at the legal speed limit of 70, you should manage at least 120 miles from a full charge. AC does not seem to affect mileage by much. Heater about 10%. Driving style is different from ICE on any EV to achieve maximum range. If you are considering an EV purchase, do your homework/research before you buy one. If you drive hundreds of miles a day flat out or towing a caravan/trailer, then EV is not (yet) for you. If, like many purchasers, you have access to a charging point and the car is for use on mixed motorway and urban roads for 20-50 miles a day, where speed is of necessity restricted by prevailing road conditions and/or traffic, then it is certainly worthy of consideration. The longest journey I have completed in one go, was 175 miles to Heathrow and back, with a quick charge whilst waiting for my fiends to disembark. This added 13Kwh. PS. I don't drive with the heater or AC on all year round: only when I need it.

I am really disappointed with this car performace. It gives me no more than 60 miles on motorway drive, which is really frustrating...... Please go for test drive the car on the motorway at least for 40/50 minutes and make sure you note the mileage and battery range before you start. After you stop check this again, hope all of you will get your answer.......... remember to put AC or heater on as we drive this way all the year-round..............
Has your range by any chance been declining ? 60 miles is awful, how were you driving ?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom