• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Puddle lights made me smile

D

Deleted member 3150

I had no idea the HS shone out a Batman style MG sign onto ground. About as useful as the mood lights but loads of fun if like me little things please you.

Light.jpg

Made me smile as well :)

On behalve of fans of OFF switches, can you turn it off?
If Yes, How do you turn it on? Do not think we Continentals have that on our pavements. Or is it a special Red Leather special;-)

Puddle lights are quit common now. I’ll have to investigate if I can change the lens. What would you shine instead?

The blue PHEV has them (I have black seats). I must admit, when I first saw them I had to call my wife to come outside and have a look!

Attachments

• 3DCF045F-9411-4B9E-B107-9D7A5E2728F9.jpeg
    3DCF045F-9411-4B9E-B107-9D7A5E2728F9.jpeg
    490.4 KB · Views: 437
Where are they actually shining from ? I have been searching in the showroom but I didn't find any lenses or lights...(puddle light was not on in showroom)

Where are they actually shining from ? I have been searching in the showroom but I didn't find any lenses or lights...(puddle light was not on in showroom)
It shines from the underside of both wing mirrors.

Attachments

• FC6BE18C-AEC3-4143-808C-F2652FE2FF4A.jpeg
    FC6BE18C-AEC3-4143-808C-F2652FE2FF4A.jpeg
    300.8 KB · Views: 328
They seem to come on when it’s dusk / dark outside, and if you unlock the car with the fob. I will check again next time I’m using the car in the evening.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom