Radio Module Initialising

Rob Healy

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
I’ve been using Apple Car Play for a while but went to use the DAB yesterday and it keeps showing ‘Radio Module Initialising’ and not doing anything else. FM and AM are also affected. Any suggestions please?

@Rob Healy
3E87EA44-19A3-4F92-8F7C-311E791B2C77.png

Last edited:
Ok, done but the radio is still initialising and the dashboard is lit up like a Christmas tree at the moment.
Oh, and next time I won’t manually close the boot while the battery is disconnected. I’m thankful for the emergency release option 🤭
A026D563-0340-424D-8C42-C25942C6AC5A.jpeg
06264432-7A72-4372-B597-780C310BB6A5.jpeg

I rang the dealership earlier, the MG expert was on his lunch break, awaiting a call back still at the minute.

Still waiting for a call back at the moment. Will keep the thread updated once I’ve heard something. Will try calling again later.

Update: I called back this morning and they were full of apologies for not calling back. I’m popping into the dealership at 14:00 tomorrow (15th July) for something that will “take about an hour” so I’ll update afterwards 🙂

Last edited:
Whilst driving earlier, I had an ‘engine fault, check manual’ flash up. It says to speak to the MG dealer. My trip tomorrow will now mean the car is going to be kept as they’re busy, rather than done in an hour. Brilliant 🙄

Still waiting for a call back at the moment. Will keep the thread updated once I’ve heard something. Will try calling again later.

Update: I called back this morning and they were full of apologies for not calling back. I’m popping into the dealership at 14:00 tomorrow (15th July) for something that will “take about an hour” so I’ll update afterwards 🙂
Updates for us?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom