Range

Sorry Peter, I was a bit too succinct ;)
If the air conditioning is on, the range shows about a 15% drop. This is a calculation made by the system and it only shows when you power on and the car detects the AC. I've found if I just have the fan on without heating (as you're certain to be using in Brisbane at the moment) I don't actually lose that much range (I'd guess closer to 5-10%). It's worth keeping an eye on it though and seeing how your efficiency (kWh/100km) varies between AC on and off.

Sorry Peter, I was a bit too succinct ;)
If the air conditioning is on, the range shows about a 15% drop. This is a calculation made by the system and it only shows when you power on and the car detects the AC. I've found if I just have the fan on without heating (as you're certain to be using in Brisbane at the moment) I don't actually lose that much range (I'd guess closer to 5-10%). It's worth keeping an eye on it though and seeing how your efficiency (kWh/100km) varies between AC on and off.
Hi. Chris.
Thank you for your reply. Seems to make sense, will experiment with settings and see how I go. I was out this morning too short a journey to notice. I'll keep observing. Not sorted the A/C out yet.
Peter

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom