Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV

Attachments

• C1E9A86E-D310-4B1A-B8E5-06F5195175AE.jpeg
    C1E9A86E-D310-4B1A-B8E5-06F5195175AE.jpeg
    302.1 KB · Views: 242

URAQT Car Interior Ceiling Light, 2 Pack Touch Car Ceiling Lights, Portable Car Trunk Lights, Used for The Interior and Exterior of Cars, Rvs, and Tru

Not sure where I saw this Amazon product suggested for ZS EV but just fitted them and they are great. One touch on/off and usb charging for battery. A bit too thick for closing roof blind but I prefer to see panoramic roof anyway.
I've bough something similar from Ali Express but stuck mine on the pilar just above and in front of the fixed side window. essential for buckiling in children in the dark!

I got something similar to JCFlippen:

Installed it today, it comes with some velcro so you can attach it anywhere, sticks well to the headliner so put mine just above the center rear headrest at a slight angle. One is all you need, its very bright and just touch the middle of it to turn it on or off, best thing is its rechargeable so just plug it into the usb when its low, total cost €4.98 inc delivery. Would recommend.

Attachments

• IMG_0501.JPG
    IMG_0501.JPG
    327.1 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0502.JPG
    IMG_0502.JPG
    351.3 KB · Views: 168
I got something similar to JCFlippen:

Installed it today, it comes with some velcro so you can attach it anywhere, sticks well to the headliner so put mine just above the center rear headrest at a slight angle. One is all you need, its very bright and just touch the middle of it to turn it on or off, best thing is its rechargeable so just plug it into the usb when its low, total cost €4.98 inc delivery. Would recommend.
Hi.
has the velcro on the light attached directly onto the roof lining?

Hi.
has the Velcro on the light attached directly onto the roof lining?
Hi,

It does attach directly, but the Velcro also comes with both sides of the Velcro that has sticky tape on it as well (if that makes sense) and I've used that as it was even more secure. So if you wanted to secure the Velcro to plastic or glass you can as well.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom