• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Recently fitted

CooperS

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 XPOWER
While charging this morning decided to fit recently purchased mud flaps, mats and centre console box. Rear flaps a bit awkward but managed to fit without removing wheels.

B3C333A8-0401-4B48-AC3B-C8760683064D.jpeg

Yeah - I found the rear mudflaps a little awkward to fit, but still doable without removing the wheels. :)

Last edited:
Since you replied, I have been wracking my brain. Im sorry but I don't see what you mean……..

The mud flaps and mats are laid out on a piece of wood which resembles a car undertray/floor, and the charging cable is laid on it as if it was plugged in, and so it was a bad joke about the rest of the car being invisible (camouflage paint).

The mud flaps and mats are laid out on a piece of wood which resembles a car undertray/floor, and the charging cable is laid on it as if it was plugged in, and so it was a bad joke about the rest of the car being invisible (camouflage paint).
if it requires explaining accept the fact your wit and sense of humour is above average

While charging this morning decided to fit recently purchased mud flaps, mats and centre console box. Rear flaps a bit awkward but managed to fit without removing wheels.

View attachment 14465
on a different note , who fitted your wall charger? is it a 7 kilowatt one? and what is the rating of the junction box? 32 amp ? im assuming it was used to replace a previous garage fuse board

Love to know how you made pilot holes for rear mud flaps without removing wheels.
I am wrestling with this issue at the moment

Love to know how you made pilot holes for rear mud flaps without removing wheels.
I am wrestling with this issue at the moment
Remove the bolts, and use them to fix mud flap, do not tighten until all started, bit fiddly but possible, or remove wheel 👍

Hi I have a set of flaps from Ali express front ones line up fine we’re easy fit
but the rear ones holes don’t line up I think they’re the wrong ones did you get yours from them

I had mine from Ali Express.
The front and rear location holes appear fine, so perhaps you have been sent the wrong rear set.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 423 79.8%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 70 13.2%
  • No

Votes: 37 7.0%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back