Remembering which EV mode you were in

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there any way to have the MG remember the last EV mode you were in, I prefer in ECO mode but after starting up it default to Normal mode?

Is there any way to have the MG remember the last EV mode you were in, I prefer in ECO mode but after starting up it default to Normal mode?
I wish there were as I would use it to as I prefer eco and more then happy with its pick up and steering firmness in this mode too.

Very, strange why the ZS EV can not remember the mode it was in and defaults to N mode after every start.
In my opinion a "mode saving" can be effected with basic electronics which one can find in any simple device so I really wonder why MG have not done this for the ZS EV?
Maybe they just couldn't be bothered. I can not believe there is any other valid explanation. We just have to bring it to their attention. Please do email MG with your concerns about this issue.

My Prius PHV does remember the previous eco setting but not the EV city mode which you have to set each time. So it’s not unusual in the EV world.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom